OrionLX Release 8 Upgrades
PUBLISHED ON May 06, 2014
This recent upgrade includes new features to simplify use, improve diagnostics, and enhance security.
- New Security Points to Meet NERC CIP Version 5 These new points indicate who is logged in or locked out, who is logged in at “root,” or at SSH, or HTTP, etc. These points can be mapped into any Orion application: presented to SCADA, placed on an HMI screen, emailed out, etc.
- Points Blocking This is a new option that has NCD configuration and OrionLX web pages.
- Ethernet Bonding Enables Eth0 and Eth1 to work together as one redundant pair.
- Static Routing The new link called “Advanced Networking” allows you to configure static routes.
- Adding Background Color to Alarm page The user can already configure font color. Background color will have the same settings (Normal, HiHi, Alarm/Hi, Lo, LoLo, Acked).
Nov 19, 2013
OrionLX Performs Distribution Automation Controls in Simulated High-Renewables Penetration Microgrid
NovaTech Automation announces its latest case study: Research Paper: Synchronized Real-Time Simulation of Distributed Networked Controls for a Power System Case Study By Abhishek Jain, Colorado State University, Fort Collins Masters Engineering...
Nov 19, 2013
OrionLX Honeypot as Deceptive Cyber Security Technology
NovaTech Automation announces its latest white paper: Research paper: Agent-based Optimization of Emulations of Network Server Applications in Honeypots By Yilun Zhao and Jeremy J. Blum, Member, IEEE The Pennsylvania State University, Harrisburg...
Oct 01, 2013
OrionLX Feature Update – OrionLX Text String Management
A text string is an optional “point attribute” that can be assigned to any OrionLX database point (other point attributes include “value”, “min/max”, “online/offline status”, etc). The OrionLX provides a rich set of features to: 1) Generate and...