OrionLX Release 8 Upgrades
PUBLISHED ON May 06, 2014
This recent upgrade includes new features to simplify use, improve diagnostics, and enhance security.
- New Security Points to Meet NERC CIP Version 5 These new points indicate who is logged in or locked out, who is logged in at “root,” or at SSH, or HTTP, etc. These points can be mapped into any Orion application: presented to SCADA, placed on an HMI screen, emailed out, etc.
- Points Blocking This is a new option that has NCD configuration and OrionLX web pages.
- Ethernet Bonding Enables Eth0 and Eth1 to work together as one redundant pair.
- Static Routing The new link called “Advanced Networking” allows you to configure static routes.
- Adding Background Color to Alarm page The user can already configure font color. Background color will have the same settings (Normal, HiHi, Alarm/Hi, Lo, LoLo, Acked).
Feb 24, 2014
Online Ethernet Configuration
Adding a new 8000 Series I/O drop or adding modules to an existing rack? Want to communicate with a new PLC in the plant or expand the amount of data transferred between the D/3 and a PLC? With changes made in v14.1, it is no longer necessary to...
Feb 19, 2014
NovaTech Automation Process Analytics
Let’s face it, we’d all like to have a better understanding of our enterprise and where we’re losing potential profits. In today’s economic environment, we’re all challenged to produce more with less. Therefore, the ability to measure, analyze,...