NovaTech Automation Featured at NERC CIP Cyber Security Summit
PUBLISHED ON Aug 10, 2015
NovaTech Automation’s Sales Engineering Manager Jeremy Anderson presented on recent developments in NERC CIP compliance strategies at a recent Cyber Security symposium in Austin. Topics in the presentation include:
- NERC CIP Version 5: Quick Overview
- The “Intermediate System” – Why Needed, and Design Suggestions
- Reliable Broadband-based Networking System – Not an Option
- The Importance of a Standards-based approach
- Manual, Semi-Automatic or Fully Automatic Design?
Download and view Jeremy’s presentation from the premium content section of our documentation library (registration or login required).
The conference was covered by Austin’s KEYE TV station. You can watch the news item here.
Jul 07, 2015
NovaTech Automation Appoints Vice President, Process Marketing
NovaTech Automation, LLC announces that Jeff Zola has joined the firm’s executive team as Vice President, Process Marketing.
Apr 27, 2015
Bitronics Product Releases
Bitronics PowerPlex II Automation Transducer The PowerPlex II is a new Ethernet transducer that has found appeal both in OEM control applications in standby generation as well as in a utility application as a general purpose Ethernet transducer. A...