Orion Email Configuration and Application
A half-day course to learn how to configure and apply the Orion Email software module. Laboratory exercises include creation and sending of emails with alarm messages, and with SEL event reports (as attachments and in the body of email).
Completion of Orion Automation Platform course, or equivalent experience.
• NCD Setup of Email Module
- General Tab Sender/Server Parameters Encryption and Security Parameters
- Recipients Tab
- Email Groups Tab
- Inputs Tab
- Outputs Tab • Attachment of SEL Events
- Full Length Event Reports
- Histories • Integration with Orion Alarm-Archive-Retentive, Alias, Text Capabilities and SEL Master • Lab Exercises to send emails to student cellphones