Bitronics 878 High Density I/O
A one day product course
- Understanding of substation operations and apparatus.
- Understanding of the data provided by substation apparatus.
- Understanding of IRIG-B and time stamping preferred.
- Familiar with using a PC, setting IP addresses, use of terminal emulators, etc.
- Physical features, wiring, available I/O versions, mounting
- Serial communication and Ethernet communications set-up and operation
- 70 Series Configurator overview
- Math and Logic functions
- Time management: IRIG-B, SNTP, and DNP3
- Using debounce filters