NovaTech Automation Utility Training Update
PUBLISHED ON Aug 04, 2016
Courses can be for Orion and Bitronics products as well as applications and technologies. The tables below show available courses and recently updated courses are highlighted in red:
Recently, a customized OrionLX training course was conducted in Lenexa, KS for Meralco, the largest distribution utility in the Philippines, and our channel partner, NTA Energy Solutions.
Training participants and local management pictured left to right are:
- Allan A. Alagao, Office, Sub Transmission Services, Meralco
- Serafin C. Ramos, Relay Engineer, Meralco
- Paulo Reyes, VP of NTA Energy Solutions, NovaTech Automation Channel Partner
- Berno Matthaeus, International Sales, Manager
- BJ Weil, Director of Lenexa Operations of NovaTech Automation
- Matt Trubilla, Staff Application Engineer and Instructor
- Buz Zey, President of NovaTech Automation
Apr 26, 2016
NovaTech Automation’s Kansas Location Recognized for Shipping over 20,000 American Manufactured Products Worldwide
Rep. Kevin Yoder (3rd Congressional District of Kansas) presented NovaTech Automation a letter of recognition from and an American flag that flew over the Capitol. This award was in recognition of shipping over 20,000 American manufactured...
Apr 26, 2016
Bitronics Sponsors Gold Medal Team in the SkillsUSA Competition
Bitronics has been sponsoring a team of three high school seniors at the Bethlehem Vo-Tech School in the SkillsUSA Competition and they are heading to Nationals!