D/3® TotalVision® Applications II
A four-day course using D/3® software detailing more advanced features of TotalVision®. Students will develop and implement complex SGOs, and GISMOs. Students will learn advanced features of the editor, use of reserved variables, testing tools, and system configuration.
Completion of the D/3® User or D/3® Continuous Control Configuration, D/3® SABL® and D/3® TotalVision® Applications I courses and some experience designing TotalVision® Graphics.
- Applications of scripting
- Animation scripts using reserved variables
- Using local and global variables
- Configuring and utilizing multiple data servers
- TotalVision® related utilities
- TotalVision® troubleshooting
- Custom application examples
- Preview function