A five-day course, using D/3® software, covering the steps involved in developing and using the SABL® package. Students will develop the Sequence Database and SABL® programs necessary to manipulate and interact with the continuous database and operator console. The programs will use recipe variables and unit variables designed in class to allow recipe control. Databases and programs will be designed to take advantage of SABL® Unit Relativity and equipment allocation. Laboratory exercises are provided for hands-on experience.
Completion of the D/3® User or D/3® Continuous Control Configuration course.
- Sequence and batch control overview
- Recipe file management
- Sequence and batch database definition using D3Architect and wizards
- Sequence and batch package console displays
- Introduction to sequence and batch language statements
- Sequence and batch debug utility – WinSSD
- Compilation and execution of SABL® programs
- Unit relativity