D/3® Continuous Control Configuration
A five-day course using D/3® software explaining the configuration of the Continuous Control Database using MDL and WinMOD. This class provides the information needed to design analog abd digital control for the D/3®. Prior knowledge of D/3® Architecture and experience using the D/3® Operator Console is mandatory. Laboratory exercises are provided for hands-on experience.
Students should be familiar with the Windows desktop, D/3® Architecture, process control concepts including cascades and PID tuning. Prior to class, students should be able to use the D/3® Operator Console to control analog and digital points, and configure faceplate and trend displays. D/3® web based introduction training is available.
- Continuous database control and management
- MDL and WinMOD
- Analog processing blocks/algorithms
- MDVBuilder and digital blocks
- Using D3Manager to load the continuous database
- Using D3Edit and D3Architect to build the CDB