D/3 Version 12.4 and Version 14 Update
PUBLISHED ON Dec 05, 2008
In response to customer requirements for certain features, NovaTech Automation will release D/3 version 12.4 in March of 2009. Version 14 will be slated for release in the fourth quarter.
Version 12.4 will include:
• New ABL Manager
• RSYNC speedup
• Memory increase from 16 to 32 MB
• Consolidation of patches since 12.3-1
Version 14.0 will include:
• Support for Windows Vista, continued support of Windows XP
• Support for Windows Server 2008, continued support of Windows Server 2003
• 8000 I/O 1:6 Redundancy
• 8000 Series I/O software support for 16 point, 24 VDC output module and 16 point, 120 VAC input module
• HART® instrument status as D/3 warning and failure alarms
• IEC-61131-3 Function Blocks in Master Devices, Function Block or traditional Boolean symbols used for the design/debug of Master Devices
• PCM 420
• Windows authentication
• Alarm Delays
• .NET Console beta
• Consolidation of patches since 12.4
NOTE: The above is for general information purposes, and is not to be construed as a guarantee.
Aug 23, 2008
D/3 Version 12.3 Released
D/3® Version 12.3 was released Friday, August 10, 2007. The release contains minor D/3 enhancements and all the maintenance patches that have been generated since the V12.2-3 release. Release notes can be obtained from the customer web site....
Jul 17, 2008
Recent ADM Wins
NovaTech Automation recently received the Columbus Cogen D/3® Production System award and several subsequent awards from Columbus Cogen for 8000 Series I/O. These ADM Columbus awards are tied to the ADM Select Supplier Agreement signed in June...