D/3 Version 14.1 Software Update
PUBLISHED ON Feb 24, 2014
The upcoming D/3® Maintenance Release, V14.1-2, incorporates all known patches to the system software from our last release and adds the following functionality:
- P1, P2, and P3 alarm integration into ProcessVision™
- D/3 Keyboard horn and contacts support with ProcessVision
- Performance enhancements to ProcessVision System Status
- Added connection attempts parameter to the Modbus/TCP protocol for fault tolerant communications
- Enhancements to TotalVision® connectivity and failover
- New TotalVision callback to ProcessVision Favorites
- Ethernet I/O and EthConfig now supports AS-Interface through Anybus AB7631 gateway
- Improvements to Online Upgrades procedure
- InstAlarm has the optional ability to save and restore individual views and workspaces
D/3 v14.1-2 will be available March 2014
Nov 19, 2013
OrionLX Performs Distribution Automation Controls in Simulated High-Renewables Penetration Microgrid
NovaTech Automation announces its latest case study: Research Paper: Synchronized Real-Time Simulation of Distributed Networked Controls for a Power System Case Study By Abhishek Jain, Colorado State University, Fort Collins Masters Engineering...
Nov 19, 2013
OrionLX Honeypot as Deceptive Cyber Security Technology
NovaTech Automation announces its latest white paper: Research paper: Agent-based Optimization of Emulations of Network Server Applications in Honeypots By Yilun Zhao and Jeremy J. Blum, Member, IEEE The Pennsylvania State University, Harrisburg...
Oct 21, 2013
NovaTech Automation Process Solutions Division Headquarters Expands in Owings Mills
Towson, Maryland (October 16, 2013) – NovaTech Automation, a technology firm that designs, manufactures and installs industrial process control and automation systems, has expanded to a larger facility in Owings Mills. Headquarters for the...