New Bitronics® Firmware
PUBLISHED ON Dec 19, 2011
70 Series Release Version 3.07
Firmware, Configurator, and Utilities CD were released in early November. Features include:
- Increased pre- and post-trigger times in the disturbance recorders.
- Corrected a minor issue detected in v3.05 and v3.06 that made the Configurator incompatible with older versions of firmware under rare occurrences.
- Improved BiView functionality with multi-drop RS-485 (BiView v3.020).
- Improved Retriever software for bringing back record files via Modem (Retriever v1.18).
- Reduced available recording space when no extra flash is ordered from 4MB to 1MB (Firmware v3.070 and v2.240) to prevent issues related to
sharing RAM space between firmware and recording.
- The 64MB flash memory option will be eliminated effective January 1, 2012, leaving the 256MB and 512MB options for recording needs.
50 Series Release Version 3.03
Firmware released in early December. Features include:
- Modbus and DNP serial address settings are now configurable in front panel menu.
- Provided detection for clipping of the A/D signal.
- Provided error reporting on front panel display for signal clipping, out-of-calibration, measurement halt for firmware load, and protocol configuration errors.
Oct 10, 2011
IEC 61131-3 Programming Tools For OrionLX
IEC 61131-3 is the international standard for programmable logic controller (PLC) programming languages and specifies the syntax, semantics and display for five languages. Multiple language support in IEC 61131-3 enables the control program...
Oct 05, 2011
50 Series Firmware 3.02 Features
New Firmware Version 3.02 New features in 50 Series fi rmware version 3.02 include: Addition of a primary unit option in both Modbus and DNP3. The traditional secondary units in all of Bitronics instruments remains (called Optimal Resolution), but...